Hello there! If you’ve elected to visit this page, you likely have an interest in children’s books, and you have certainly come to the right place!
I am a contractor for the company Usborne Books and More, a publisher of children’s books for over thirty years. Usborne Books and More publishes and sells high quality, educational books for children from infancy to the teenage years. We have an extensive, colorful catalog of books your children will love over and over again.
Why I love Usborne Books
- Our books are interactive! We have many types of books that actively engage young minds, from our colorful pages, our text-to-image ratios to our Shine-a-Light or Lift-a-Flap books, your child is sure to love our books a million times over, while retaining information and making the connection in their minds that books and reading are fun!
- Our books come with a replacement policy! If your book is damaged, which is hard to do – I assure you, you can replace that book for only 50% of the original cost! Have a chewer? Spilled some juice on the cover? Or maybe, your creative wonder decided to color on the pages? Doesn’t matter. Need to replace the book? You can, for 50% off, no questions asked.
- Our books support small businesses! Many of our sellers are stay-at-home moms, just like me. When you buy from UBAM, you are supporting families everywhere. Shop small!
Here’s why I love being an Usborne Books & More Consultant
- I am able to work from home to provide for my children, while also homeschooling them. I get to live life on my terms, without fear of losing our home or livelihood. UBAM gives me the freedom to parent how I choose. I wouldn’t trade that for anything.
- The product is something I believe in! Literacy is important and fostering literacy early is one of the best ways to set your child up for success.
- As an avid reader myself, I enjoy connecting with parents who are also avid readers, and who want to see their children succeed as they have.
- I have no monthly or yearly sales quotas to meet, removing the pressure to succeed and allowing me to have fun with my job.
- I’m not limited to home or Facebook parties. I can sell at book fairs and vendor shows as I’d like!
- With ONE party, I earned my investment costs back!
Are you interested in getting involved with Usborne Books & More? There are several ways to achieve this. You can shop, host a party, or join as a consultant. There are pros and cons to each, but all will help to foster literacy for children all over. To get more info on becoming a consultant or hosting your own Facebook party, just fill out the form below, and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. To shop, simply visit my online Usborne Books & More store!